Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Carnival of Real Estate Investing

The recent edition of the Carnival of Real Estate Investing is up and my post of Sub Primes - Crisis or Opportunity is up.

I found the top article on Bad Loans intriguing. As with many people, Bad Money blames Wall Street. But, I think half the blame should go to the borrowers as they are complicit in getting these loans when they are fully aware that they are at their spending limits. Maybe the little old ladies he talks about are also complicit. Remember the old adage "if it's too good to be true". Well... the little old ladies new this as well.

I'm also interested in the Chinese real estate market and Chinalawblog outlines some problems. I still wonder how to get your money out of China once you sell. My wife still owns 2 properties there.

Finally, this post captures my approach to real estate and why I feel it can be such a good investment. I also went back and read the first article on how not to get into real estate and found it quite interesting.

No comments: