Friday, October 19, 2007

Will there be bidders?

I've scheduled 2 open auctions this weekend and next to sell our 2 properties based on the book "How to Sell Your House in 5 Days". Per the book, I should have received 40 phone calls about the property for auction this weekend. So far I have one call. I've not yet gotten any response from news paper advertising in this city. I have the properties advertised in both the major paper and weekly community paper and the price for the fixer is set at only $9,900.

I attended the local real estate club meeting on Wednesday and passed out about 30 flyers. Typically there are over 100 members at these meetings but this week the topics did not have any draw, so attendance was lower than my expectations.

So, I'm not sure if I am going to get any bidders this weekend. On the other hand, signs seem to be the best draw, so I will put out lots of signs tomorrow.

No comments: