Tuesday, December 5, 2006

what is this blog about?

Some would say that most of my life I have been going to extremes - I've investing and lost 100's of thousands of dollars trying to make money; travelled half-way around the world to adopt large sibling groups and then lose them; spent time at both extremes of political and religious beliefs; and married to a woman that didn't speak English from the other half of the world. I enjoy skiing on black diamond trails and took up mountain biking down the same ski slopes at age 52.
So, you know a little about the extremes, but what about perspective? To those that don't know me, I am a boring engineer intested in statistics. Having experience both sides of many things, I think I can offer some perspective. But more than that, I hope my readers will give me some perspective about where to go from here. I'll talk about that in my next post.

No comments: