Saturday, May 9, 2009

Who is John Galt?

The events of the past 4 months have left me deeply concerned about the country. The looters are in charge and making their best play to steal the wealth of many individuals who have worked to build a prosperous life for themselves. Obama's theft of Chrysler from the bondholders in payment to the autoworkers is the most outrageous public criminal act I have ever seen. Next he'll be seizing my rental property and giving it to the tenants.

If you don't know the references, read Atlas Shrugged. I think that the stock market is in the midst of a suckers rally and the next plunge will be deeper than the last. Based on what is happening inside my company I am not optimistic in the least. And the constant theft of property is not going to encourage any investment any time soon.

At least there are some free market capitalists left - unfortunately they are in China!

No comments: